Crossed | Boob Tape Technique
The crossed boob tape technique is very similar to a bow tie and is suitable for women with somewhat larger breasts or breasts that are a bit more outward. This technique holds the breasts well in place. This tape technique is also suitable for smaller breasts because you can create a nice cleavage. The tighter you pull the tape, the more your breasts are pressed together. This tape technique is ideal for the following outfits:
✓ Open back
✓ Spaghetti straps
Step-by-step plan - crossed boob tape technique
- Preferably, cover your nipples with nipple covers to protect your nipples.
- Measure out how much tape you need. You can do this by placing the tape - while still attached to the adhesive paper - in the desired manner across the breasts.
- Cut the tape to the desired length. Keep in mind that the tape is stretchy, so cut the tape a little shorter.
- Tear through the paper attached to the back of the tape. Do this at the end of the side you want to start applying with.
- Start at the bottom of your one breast and work this strip of tape to the top of your other breast.
- While applying the tape, remove the adhesive paper.
- Next, apply the tape to the bottom of the other breast and work it to the top of one breast.
- Then work inward with subsequent strips of tape until the breasts are covered with tape.
- Add additional strips of tape for more support if necessary.
- Press the tape firmly so that the tape adheres well.
- Should the tape be visible under your outfit, you can loosen the tape a bit and trim it.