Side Boob | Boob Tape Technique
With the side boob tape technique, you tape only the side and front of the breasts. This method of taping is ideal for a dress, top or blouse with a v-neckline, deep cleavage or open back, so that you don't see the bra in between your breasts and do create a lifted effect.
✓ Deep cleavage
✓ Open back
Step-by-step guide - side boob tape technique
- If necessary, cover your nipples with nipple covers to protect your nipples.
- Measure out how much tape you need. You can do this by placing the tape - while it is still attached to the sticky paper - in the desired way across your breasts.
- Cut the tape to the desired length. Bear in mind that the tape is stretchy, so cut it a little shorter.
- Tear through the paper attached to the back of the tape. Do this at the end of the side you want to start applying with.
- Start by applying the tape to the outside of your one breast and pull the tape to the outside of your other breast.
- While applying the tape, remove the paper. The tighter you pull the tape, the more the breasts will be pressed together.
- Apply as many strips of tape as you wish to create the right shape and support.
- Press the tape firmly so that it adheres well.
- Should the tape be visible under your outfit, you can loosen the tape a little and trim it.