Strapless | Boob Tape Techniek
The strapless boob tape technique is ideal for a top, blouse or dress where the shoulders are exposed or for an outfit with an open back. This way of application gives a lot of support to the breasts and you can create a beautiful cleavage.
✓ One-shoulder outfit
✓ Off-shoulder outfit
✓ Strapless outfit
✓ Outfit with spaghetti straps
✓ Halter neck
✓ Open back
Step-by-step plan - strapless boob tape technique
- If necessary, cover your nipples with nipple covers to protect your nipples.
- Measure out how much tape you need. You can do this by placing the tape - while still attached to the adhesive paper - in the desired manner across the breasts.
- Cut the tape to the desired length. Keep in mind that the tape is stretchy, so cut the tape a little shorter.
- Tear through the paper attached to the back of the tape. Do this at the end of the side you want to start applying with.
- Start by applying the tape to the outside of your one breast and pull the tape to the outside of your other breast.
- While applying the tape, remove the paper. The tighter you pull the tape, the more the breasts will be pressed together.
- Apply as many strips of tape as you wish to create the proper shape and support.
- Press the tape firmly so that the tape adheres well.
- Should the tape be visible under your outfit, you can loosen the tape a bit and trim it.