Subtle lift | Boob Tape Techniek
With the subtle lift boob tape technique, you apply very few strips of tape. With this style you do want your nipples to be covered and your breasts to have a little support, but most of all it should look as natural as possible.
This style is suitable for ladies with smaller breasts and for outfits where you want a minimal lift effect to be created.
✓ Deep cleavage
✓ Open back
✓ Spaghetti straps
✓ Small breasts
Step-by-step plan -Subtle style
- Preferably, cover your nipples with nipple covers to protect your nipples.
- Measure out how much tape you need. You can do this by placing the tape - while still attached to the adhesive paper - in the desired manner across the breasts.
- Cut the tape to the desired length. Keep in mind that the tape is stretchy, so cut the tape a little shorter.
- Tear through the paper attached to the back of the tape. Do this at the end of the side you want to start applying with.
- Start at the bottom of the side of your chest and tape upward.
- While applying the tape, remove the paper.
- Apply as many strips of tape as you wish to create the proper shape and support.
- Press the tape firmly so that the tape adheres well.
- Should the tape be visible under your outfit, you can loosen the tape a bit and trim it.